Boosting your competitiveness
Companies in the machinery and equipment manufacturing industry place many different demands on their business software:
- Continuous optimisation of logistics processes across the entire value chain
- Support during the never-ending struggle against missing or wrong parts
- Rapid and reliable statements concerning order deadlines and costs
- Enhanced integration of external partners
- Quick reactions to client-initiated changes and modifications
- Early development and procurement of specialised solutions
- Integrated cost and performance accounting
- Integrated customer service handling
In addition to such classic ERP functionalities as client offer and orders management, budgeting and disposition, procurement and production control with process-supportive functions such as quality and product-data management, All for Machine also offers integrated scenarios for detailed production planning, orders generation and Business Information Warehousing. A dependable and professional industry concept, sample forms, supplementary reports, additional smart innovations and industry-specific training materials round out this solution package and make All for Machine a genuine added-value solution.
Designed for mid-sized companies
All for Machine is a package solution designed for small to mid-sized companies in the machinery and equipment manufacturing industry, which is standardised and yet custom-tailored to specific business processes at the same time. Its compelling focus on unique industry requirements and features makes All for Machine fully operational in the shortest possible time. And it takes little effort and expense to accommodate individual company wishes and specifications. Implementation procedures engineered especially for midmarket enterprises have proven themselves superbly in practice and assure you a rapid launch at a predictable and reliable price.
All for Machine is specially developed for
- Project manufacturers
- Special-purpose machine makers
- Standard machine engineering firms
- Variant manufacturers
- Small-scale producers
All for One Steeb. Das SAP Haus.